|Embassy of Japan Opens Bank Account for Donations for Quake Victims|
|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 27 March 2011 16:16|
The Embassy of Japan in Cambodia has opened a new bank account for those who want to make donations in order to help the victims of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
The following is the full press release of the Embassy of Japan dated Mar. 21:
1. The Embassy of Japan would like to express its sincere gratitude to the Government and people of Cambodia for their messages of condolence and sympathy for the victims of Tohoku district, off the Pacific Ocean Earthquake and tsunami which caused devastating human and physical damages on Friday, 11th March.
2. (1) The Embassy also appreciates the many enquiries from the people of Cambodia on how to make donations in order to help the victims in Japan. The Embassy opened a new bank account which will be used specifically to accept such donations. Bank account information is as follows;
(2) The Embassy also accepts donations on weekdays, from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 1 2:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3. Donations can also be made directory to the Japanese Red Cross Society. Please see below information for details.
4. While the Embassy appreciates offers of relief supplies and dispatch of assistance persons, the Government of Japan is unable to ensure smooth integration of these efforts to the activities running on the ground at the moment. The Embassy is thankful and appreciates your understanding of this situation.
-Direct donations to the Japanese Red Cross Society (JRCS)-
1. Donations for the victims through the JRCS (Note: JRSC will distribute donations to the victims through local government in devastated areas): If you need a receipt, please indicate it in the payment slip. Bank account information is as follows;
2. Donations for relief activities by the JRCS (Note: Donations will be specifically used for the relief activities undertaken by the JRCS): If you need a receipt, please indicate it in the payment slip. Bank account information is as follows;
|Last Updated on Sunday, 27 March 2011 16:17|